Harness the continuing growth of the FMCG e-commerce channel
E-commerce growth may be slowing, but it is still driving total retail growth both locally and internationally. Locally, FMCG e-commerce growth is expected to outstrip total e-commerce growth for the first time, reflecting the latent power in this important retail niche.
The heady days of triple-digit growth in this space are over – retailers and brands need to work harder in a more competitive landscape. But the rewards are there for the taking for the savvy e-marketer.
The new Trade Intelligence E-commerce Special Report covers the latest trends in local FMCG e-commerce and the key players and strategies driving them.
Why Invest In This Report
FMCG e-commerce is still driving industry growth, but no longer at triple-digit levels. This report will help industry players:
- Be inspired by international innovation and best practice
- Appreciate the complexity of online shoppers’ Get insight into the latest strategies driving shifts in the local market
Who Will Use This Report
- FMCG executives
- Category, channel and brand managers
- E-commerce teams
- Commercial and sales teams
- Context, definitions and market sizes
- Category insights (data from Daymon)
- International e-commerce trends
- Local shopper needs and trends
- Retailer strategies* shaping local e-commerce
- Retail trends through the lens of e-commerce
- Key take-outs and recommendations
Reequest via form.
See more Trade Intelligence Products