Who's winning in SA corporate FMCG retail?
Align revenue growth management with the relative performance of corporate retailer
This report illustrates where the pedal of retail strategy hits the metal of operational execution, based on the numbers – from financial performance to changes in store footprint. Clear, comprehensive, and comparable stats provide you with an up-to-date and at-a-glance view of how the major corporate FMCG retailers are doing against each other and the background in which they trade.
Why Invest In This Report
This is a must-have channel report for:
- Trade investment decisions
- Slides, context and ‘ammo’ for top-to-top meetings, trading terms discussions, buyer meetings and internal business reviews
- Alignment of growth and operational plans with corporate retailers’ growth agendas.
Who Will Use This Report
Executive and management teams across key functions – customer, commercial, sales, brand, operations and supply chain
Ideal for customer and revenue investment planning
- Turnover, Profit, Operations
- Group Footprint
- SA and Rest of Africa FootprintBy Format, Rest of Africa, Trading Space, Trading Density, Planned New Stores
R 63,000 (ex. VAT) *Includes both updates for 2023 in February and August 2023
Live Online Report Unpack
28 September 2023 | 8:30-10:00
Get 3 free seats with purchase of report
R1,500 pp for additional delegates
We compare seven major FMCG retail companies: Shoprite Holdings, The SPAR Group, Pick n Pay Stores, Massmart Holdings, Woolworths Holdings, Clicks Group and Dis-Chem Pharmacies, across a comprehensive list of metrics and have a database of over a decade’s worth of data from which to draw insights.
See more Trade Intelligence Products