Information in Action - Retail Trends 2012
As 2012 gathers pace and retail competition heats up in difficult economic conditions, there are some critical questions your business needs to ask:
- How do I grow sales in a crawling economy?
- How do I align my strategies with those of my key customers?
- Can the major retailers profit from sustainability?
- How are the majors taking on the digital and mobile channels?
- Which new categories and segments are driving retail growth?
- Are investments in supply chain and technology worth the spend?
- How can joint business planning grow my key accounts?
These and other questions of critical importance to your business are answered in the Trade Intelligence 2012 Trends Report.
What Does the Report Cover?
The report looks in detail at the forces at play in the global and local retail sector as well as the specific actions the individual retailers are taking in response to these imperatives.
It examines the common strategies retailers apply in response to the issues of the day, as well as the ways they seek to differentiate themselves in a fiercely competitive sector.
It suggests ways that your business can profit from these trends and the retailer strategies they give rise to.