Understand the growing market for convenience food solutions
Develop a deep understanding of shoppers and key retailers in the quick service restaurant market
This wide array of quick service restaurants (QSRs) models creates intriguing opportunities both for QSR retailers themselves and the suppliers who serve them. To help bridge the gap between retailers and shoppers, as well as achieve their own operational efficiencies, suppliers must understand evolving shopper needs and what QSRs are doing to meet them.
This report equips food solutions suppliers with the intelligence they need to build strategies that are underpinned by a deeper understanding of convenience food shopper needs and behaviours, and QSR retailers’ strategies.
Why Invest In This Report
- Get a view of the size and channel dynamics within QSR
- Learn from global retail trends in QSR and what is driving them
- Develop a deep understanding of QSR shopper needs and behaviours
- Understand QSR retailers’ strategic approaches and identify opportunities for your business
Who should buy this report?
Food solutions managers, customer managers, customer development managers
- Key themes shaping the independent wholesale trade
- Market size of SA FMCG wholesale channel
- Wholesale channel architecture – Midi wholesaler overview
- Shopper profile and needs states
- Independent retailers’ response
- Wholesale in-store marketing touchpoints
- Key independent wholesalers playbook
- Formal Independent Trends
- Supplier Opportunities and Considerations
See more Trade Intelligence Products