Understand your retail customer’s business and trading format strategy’s. This workshop provides field operations managers with content and insight needed to build effective field operations strategies and execution plans.
What can delegates expect?
- The SA Food and grocery trading context
- PESTLE, key trends and channel developments
- Who’s winning, who’s loosing? Comparative performance
- Round table discussion by Retail* Group
Deep-dive by key customer to cover the following:
- Brand positioning, store formats, footprint and growth plans
- Financial performance review
- Strategic focus areas
- What are we seeing operationally?
- How does this impact effective execution of customer strategy and operational plan?
The workshop covers 5 retailers to be selected by the client
Wholesale / Hybrid / Route-to-Market
Corporate Front Shop Pharmacy
A shared clarity regarding the retail customer’s business and format strategy’s and the operational execution imperatives, opportunities and limitations
A SWOT analysis by key customer – the content and insight needed to inform your Field Operations Strategy and Execution Plan
A clear understanding of the tools available to you and how to use them to position yourself as a ‘trusted advisor’ to your customer and assist you with your retail customer meeting preparations and negotiations