Essential knowledge for brand and shopper marketers to effectively activate your brands at retail. Download brochure
What can delegates expect?
- The SA FMCG trading context
- What is Shopper Marketing?
- From brand plan to effective shop floor execution
Opportunity analysis by Retailer
- Brand positioning, trading strategy, formats and shopper profile
- Shopper communication channels available to manufacturers
- The in-store context and how it impacts on your choice of shopper activation tools
- Retailer loyalty drivers
- Retailer analytics and how to activate retailer data to drive shopper engagement
- Opportunity analysis (SWOT)
What does success look like?
- What’s going on in-store? Best practice merchandising, POS, activation
- New Product Development – what does an effective customer proposition look like? The key questions brand teams need to address
The workshop covers 5 retailers
selected by the client
Wholesale / Hybrid / Route-to-Market
Corporate Front Shop Pharmacy
To equip brand, shopper and customer marketing teams with the knowledge and insight needed to build relevant, informed, customer-aligned brand and shopper marketing plans
To optimize communication and alignment between marketing, sales and field operations teams
Understand the impact of the macro economic and social landscape on shopper behaviors
Gain practical knowledge and insight into your retail customers’ – from format strategy and shopper segmentation to promotional activity and NPD
Know the shopper promotional platforms available for you to optimize your trade promotional spend
Significantly improve your new product listing and sales success rates
Be inspired by global and local point of sale best practice and execution on the shop floor
Who should attend?
Marketing and Brand teams
Shopper & Customer Marketing teams
DURATION & FACILITATION
1 to 3 days, scope dependent
Retail Analyst facilitated
"Great workshop! Hope we have a follow up during the year so we can sink our teeth into this area more."
- Brand Manager – RCL FOODS
"Valuable learning about our retailers- they are the gatekeeper to our shopper."