From June 2014, the MyCustomer programmes have evolved into the new TradeScape series.
| || || || |
tradescape 4.0 is a half-day comprehensive briefing designed to equip executive and senior management teams with the knowledge and insight to align and engage effectively, and profitably with trading partners.
Top-to-top engagement with retail customers across the functions is fundamental to optimising efficiencies and return on trade spend. The programme is designed to equip executive and senior management teams with real insight into your customer’s trading context. See the market through your customer’s eyes, and emerge with a clear view of the ‘So What?’ for your business. tradescape 4.0 is facilitated by our team of experienced retail analysts who present with knowledge and insight, based on decades of collective experience and face-to-face interviews with over 150 key decision-makers each year.
- Be equipped to lead your team from a place of real understanding and insight into the trends at play
- Understand the shifting channel and shopper dynamics and how retailers and suppliers are positioning for growth
- Understand retailer* channel and format strategies to align your business for growth
- Trended financial performance - the context to building a competitive commercial proposition
- Emerge with a clear understanding of the context in which your team is building their brand, shopper marketing, supply chain, sustainability and customer business plans
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The tradescape 4.0 briefing is designed for executive and senior management teams across key functions.
Recent attendees include :
- Sales Directors
- Group Account Managers
- Marketing Directors
- Marketing Managers
- Supply Chain Directors
- Customer Operations Managers
- Sustainability Managers
- Customer Development Managers
- Merchandise Executives
- Category Managers
Executives will emerge with:
| || ||Up to the minute overview of conditions in the trade |
| ||Real insights into your key customer’s strategies and the implications for your business |
| || ||A common view regarding opportunities and challenges |
OTHER AVAILABLE COURSES